- 7.1 megapixel ccd for good enough 15 by 20 inch prints
- 3x times optical zoom
- digic 3 processor imaging
- face detector af/ae
- custom selectable shooting modes and special scenes/times modes
- print share button for easy printing from computer
- opitcal sensor res 7.1mp
- max aperture f/2.8-4.9
- min max focal length is 5.8 to 17.4mm's
- has flash
- iso 100, 800, 500, 200, 80, auto, and 1600
- jpeg image format
- frame movie mode
- Exposure controller type beach, kids plus pets, digital macro, night snapshot, snow, portrait mode, color swap, color accent, aquairum, stitch assist, firewerks, underwater, indoor, foliage
- viewfinder none
People have said the following bad things from various internet websites and vendors about this particular Canon Camera Powershot Digital: "3x zoom not so great. Red eye reduction could use better work. Sometimes pictures are too vivid and a little too unnatural if settings too high. Menu can be a little more simpler than what it is now."
Overall rating: 9 out of 10 excellent
Personal opinion: For the most part, this camera is superior in all of its features. In fact, it can do things so well that it does it *too* well which explains some of the above complaints. The menu could be simpler though. I'd advise using near max settings and not max setting so you don't get picture distortions or blurs. Other than that, you will get superior quality video and pictures that will capture every important moment in your life.
Know something or have had experience? Please leave your comments about the Canon Camera Digital Powershot SD750 7.1MP DIGITAL ELPH CAMERA!